Thursday, July 31, 2008

Open wide and say, "Ahhh"


So Day 4 and my body seems to have become accustomed to my new liquid lemonade routine. Yesterday at around 4 PM, I developed a pretty bad headache. I ended up not having to work so I took a nap when I got home. That was definitely needed. My body felt super run-down. I got up at 9 PM and had an amazing amount of energy and clarity. I accomplished a bunch of things I've been meaning to do and didn't fall back asleep until 2 AM.

When I awoke at 730 this morning, I felt invigorated and energized. I have felt pretty good all day with all the aforementioned symptoms... nothing crazy to report. My tongue is coated in white (that's the toxin release), but it's only a thin film, nothing to write home about. I feel pretty snazzy and have no real hunger, although the cravings are pretty abundant. I wonder if these will subside.

Apparently, on the fourth day, your body goes into "hibernation" mode, a safety mode of sorts, it realizes its not getting fed and in response, shuts down to save itself. I think that hunger is supposed to subside as a result. This is pretty much on target. Anyways, just a short update.

No comments: