Friday, July 25, 2008

A Time to Cleanse


Shame on me! I haven't blogged in 2 whole months! Oh geez, from now on, I am going to make a concierted effort to write in you, blog...and I apologize for neglecting you. But, you know, I've been busy... experiencing the many things that summer has to offer..and a lot has happened since I last blogged, but that's no matter. This is a new beginning of sorts. So let's move forward! Hm, well there is one new thing in my life: I started doing yoga last week! I have been meaning to get into yoga for forever, but something always got in the way (so typical!). And I am thankful to myself and to yoga, itself, that I did so. My sister has been quite the inspiration in getting me to just start, for god's sake...and well, I finally did. I just bit the bullet and made room for it in my life. So...thanks, Kerrry Annie! Overall, it has been invigorating, awakening, and inspiring. For real. Let's just say, I am very glad I finally just took some initiative and invited it into my life. Super sweet. More to come. Also, another crazy update: I am trying out the Master Cleanse, commencing this Monday! I have been researching it for about a year now and I figure now is as good a time as any to just throw myself into it. I need to be cleansed, for real. My body has been craving a detox for quite some time now and well, I'm taking the extreme route: lemonade, here I come! I think it's important to track this incredible journey, so that I shall do. Right here in my little blog-o. So to start, I need to begin preparing my body for it. In order to do that, today, I have ommitted processed foods from my diet and seriously increased my water intake. Tomorrow, I will feast on just veggies and fruit and then Sunday I will experiment with the Salt Water Flush in the morning and stick to mostly juiced veggies and fruits for the rest of the day. Then, Monday, here we come! That's the tentative plan, let's see how it pans out. I am more nervous and excited than I have been in a long time. Stay tuned for the very personal, gory details...

No comments: